D. Eric Chamberlin MD
- University of Connecticut Medical School 1987
- Intern in Internal Medicine - University of Vermont
- Resident in Psychiatry - St. Elizabeth's Hospital Boston
- Chief Resident in Psychiatry - St. Elizabeth's Hospital Boston
- Fellow in Consultation Psychiatry and Mind-Body Medicine - Massachusetts General Hospital
- Attending Psychiatrist - Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Director of the Psychiatry-Internal Medicine Inpatient Unit Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Academic Appointments have included Instructor-Harvard Medical School and Assistant Professor - Dartmouth Medical School
- The Network Balance Model of Trauma Resolution. EMDR International Association Annual Meeting, August 2017
- The Network Balance Model Applied to EMDR. EMDR International Association Annual Meeting, August 2016, 2015, 2014
- Optimal State Therapy: The Integration of Heart Rate Variability feedback into Psychotherapy. National Association of Social Workers-Connecticut Annual Conference, April 2013.
- Physio-Logical Psychotherapy: The Integration of Heart Rate Variability feedback into EMDR. EMDR International Association Annual Meeting, September 2013.
- The Integration of HRV Biofeedback into Psychotherapy. The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, May 2009.
- The Neuroscience of Mind-Body Integration: Lessons from Resonant Frequency Breathing. The Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration, April 2008.
- D. Eric Chamberlin. The Active Inference Model of Coherence Therapy. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 4 January 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2022.955558/full
- D. Eric Chamberlin. The Predictive Processing Model of EMDR. Frontiers in Psychology. 4 October 2019 (10) 2267. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.02267/full
- D. Eric Chamberlin. The Network Balance Model of Trauma and Resolution - Level I: Large Scale Neural Networks. J of EMDR Practice and Research. 2019, 13(2) pp. 124-142. Click to view pdf.
- D. Eric Chamberlin. Physiological Psychotherapy: Opening the Trauma Window In High Achievers. Biofeedback: Spring 2011, 39(1) pp. 21-26. Click to view pdf.
- Eric Chamberlin & Gouchan Tsai. A Glutamatergic Model of ECT-Induced Memory Dysfunction. Harvard Review of Psychiatry. 1998, 5:307-317.' Click to view pdf.